Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rain Rain...Come Along

After almost a month of scorching heat, finally Varuna Bhagawan smiled at Bangalore. At last there was some respite from some ever increasing summer heat. It was on Wednesday evening, there were some slight drizzles and it gave a hope of a nice shower. I started from office a bit late and thought that I could enjoy(?!) the rain, but probably the rain god didn't want to put me in to the trouble of getting wet. He stopped. But since thursday, there are regular showers in the evenings and is really bringing the temperatures down. Even though I never got an opportunity to get wet and play in the rain till now, but I am waiting for one.

So its no more, Rain Rain go away...its Rain Rain Come Along....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog.
cheers! :)

Bharani said...

chennaiku eppa andha bhagyamo theriyala.....

Suganya said...

hi read thru some of ur posts.. came acrossur blog when i was searching about tcs.. i got placed there a few days back.. hope ur current job is quite good.. do visit my blog sometime...

Suganya said...

@

www.suganyab.blogspot.com