Saturday, September 01, 2007

Some personal ramblings...

Today I watched the movie, "A Beautiful Mind". I felt like, Wow..!! Everyone knows the story almost but the way it has been shown was brilliant I thought. And acting, Russel Crowe was just amazing.

I thought I am always impressed by such movies, or books that I read or people I see and remain obsessed/ thinking about it/them for a long time until it slowly it dies down and I forget them. For eg. I logged into the blogspot and started writing a blog on the movie, characters, etc., so that I satisfy myself by sharing it to the outside world. But then slowly I got deviated from the topic as I started typing, and then..changed the post title to something I thought would be apt to what I am doing right now....probably I have got a little bit of Nash's mind for now...so let me take a break and then I'll catch up with the blog. :-p

2 comments:

Meens said...

Not yet out of Nash's mind? Haven't seen the movie.. will have to see it to know the effect..

Magesh G said...

Yeah. I think you would like it. Watch it if you get a chance.