Monday, March 27, 2006

Argument - Self thoughts

Argument is something which I hate. I just dont want to be in there, when there is an argument. I hate to be in either side of an argument. People express thier views. I also have something to say on it. But I do not do it. Except when there is an absolute need for it. Yes I do put my views across, but I feel I do not always.

In some occassions I just keep mum when someone talks, as if I accept each and evrything that the opposite says. I am not an introvert by any means. But still why? But I also realise that I need some time to think before I can talk. Also it could be because of the fact that I do not like to hurt anyone because I say something which someone does not agree, particularly if that someone is very much elder to me.

So is this something I need to change myself?

2 comments:

iamchandru said...

It always depends on the other person to
whom you are arguing, its just a matter
of reading the mind-state of the other
guy and argue accordingly.
Sometimes others may be benefited bcoz of
your arguments and if you failed to do that, then it may be an apparent loss to
others ;) ok ok i stop arguing here :p
Its My Life
Mouly

Sasiprabha said...

Being a listener do more good than an arguer. Because arguer used to hold thier favourable point and dont accept the oppisite argument..
But the listener can grasp the points from both and can get clear positive and negative points clearly and can make decision.. There is no need to express ourselves always.
But at sometimes we cant take decision in certain things u can make argument over that to get more suggestions and various approaches on problem solving.