Monday, February 27, 2006

'Discover'ing Bangalore

I just changed and got myself a new bike with an endeavor to discover the unseen places in Bangalore. And aptly my bike has been named ‘Discover’. I got it on the 17th of this month, and have already done nearly 400 Kms. Enjoying every moment of it.


With so many options available these days, selecting one is very difficult. And what a coincidence, my discovery has matched with thatof experts ;-). This has been adjudged as the "Indigenous Design of the Year 2005" by OVERDRIVE and has also been awarded the "Best Bike of the Year 2005". And its living up to it.

I really couldn’t pick up any photograph of ‘my’ bike, but managed to pick up one from the Bajaj Site matching the color of mine. Doesn’t it look good??? Hopefully I should get the original portrait of the same soon enough to my photoblog http://mageshg.myphotoalbum.com.

2 comments:

Bharani said...

Cool da. Blore ponavudane arambhicitiya un velaya :-)

Baker Street said...

welcome to blore buddy!!!

Unfortunately am not there to help u explore :-)

...Mangal