Saturday, October 22, 2005

Star (Janma Nakshatram) Birthday !

Yesterday was my Star Birthday. Means, according to the Tamil calendar, yesterday was my birthday. According to the Tamil Calendar years, birthdays are celebrated according to the Maasam and Nakshatram. So yesterday was Aippasi Maasam – Rohini Nakshatram. I intended to wake up early and visit a temple, but as it always happens, I was late. I woke by 7.30 AM, took bath, took out the new dress that I had bought few months back, did whatever prayers I could do myself in the cute little Pooja place that I have for myself at my house and worn it. Wow…it fitted me well, or rather should I say, I was looking good on it. Took a Rick to the temple nearby, the Central Chinmaya Mission Trust’s Jagadeeshwar Temple. The place is always very quiet and peaceful and I like it very much always. With all reverence, I prayed to Lord Shiva, for the wellness of all and attached to the prayer a request to move me out of Mumbai soon. Hopefully that will happen by January.

I had told about my star birthday to a very few people and they wished me. And I was elated. I don’t know about others, but I personally feel really happy when people wish on Birthdays. A small phone call or a short e-mail and a word of Happy Birthday, makes me so happy.

Interestingly, going back three years according to the Tamil calendar, was then the most Happiest day in my life, if not the Happiest of all, was surely one of the most Happiest day. Yeah, that was the day I got placed in TCS. It was Oct 24, 2002, according to the Julian calendar, and it was my Star Birthday.

Now in TCS, Mumbai, I felt, if at all I was not placed in TCS, would my fortunes in life have been any different?


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Star Birthday Wishes Magesh. Hope u a gr8 day.

--Bharani

Magesh Kumar said...

Happy B'day Man

Nil said...

Belated Wishes Magesh.. This template looks great.. nice color combi!

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday wishes Magesh !!




raji

Magesh G said...

Thanks to all for your wishes. And Thanks Nilava for your compliments too.

Anonymous said...

The intelligible message

Anonymous said...

iphone 4 unlock
how to unlock iphone 4
unlock iphone 4

http://biznik.com/articles/crowdsourcing-your-graphic-design-work-its-bad-for-you-i-have-proof http://www.crowdedhouse.com/news/north-america-travelogue-2010
Something free, something virus free, some thing easy to download, ease to install, I like a lot of NES music and just 8 bit music in general so I always wanred to make my own. Thanks. I think that kind of music is called MIDI, right?
unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4

iphone 4 unlock [url=http://unlockiphone44.com]iphone 4 unlock[/url] unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4

Anonymous said...

xanax no prescription xanax side effects vertigo - xanax drug of abuse

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax high snort - buy xanax no prescription from canada

Anonymous said...

Escombresee xaikalitag Myclireewiply [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] Dixpipsevet http://gusannghor.com LextCheed