Thursday, November 03, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Wow… I am excited. Yes. After a gap of two months, I am going home again. Yes.
After two months:
I will get to eat mom’s tasty tasty food,
I will watch TV, TV and TV only,
I will drive our car,
I will watch movies in our DVD,
And I will visit my relatives….

The list goes on and on. Really, Home Sweet Home. Whatever one says, nothing can beat going home on a vacation.

But this time, there’s one difference though. I am traveling by bus for the first time, from Mumbai to Bangalore. Hope the journey is good.

And more exciting is that I bought ON@CC by Chetan Bhagat. I started it, but thought it would be my best companion in the bus, hence stopped myself. Still somehow I couldn’t really, and already thru to Ch #9.  For the return journey I have already booked Sons of Fortune.

Hope to have a short sweet trip to home. Yeah, its too short, next week, this time I should be sitting in this same seat in my office. Holidays to me means, Holiday for my blogs too. Will come back with all what I did during my short trip. Until then… cheers!!

2 comments:

Dreamer said...

Hi da,
Hope your stay felt good and rejuvinated your spirits. Now that i have moved to Coimbatore, I can relate to what you mean. :)

Anonymous said...

ON@CC book enaku koduda pls..;)