Monday, November 14, 2005

Time, Mood and Happiness...

Time is directly proportional to happiness. This is a nature’s law in context with human beings. I realized this recently and thought I should let this world know about this.

Some Proof:

Date: 3 Nov 2005; Place: Mumbai

Morning I reached office. Didn’t have the mood to work. My bus to Bangalore was by 3.00 PM from Andheri. But somehow I felt that it was never going to come.

Mood = Boring; Unhappy
Time = Dragging                              ( 1     

Date: 4 Nov 2005; Place: Bangalore

Finally after a long wait, the 3.00 PM did arrive and I took the bus to Bangalore. Chetan Bhagat’s ON @ CC and Three movies in the most comfortable 6 wheeler on road (A/c Volvo) and I was in Bangalore. I didn’t realize that the same ‘time’ which refused to move on just hours ago could move so fast now.

Mood = Energetic; Happy
Time = Flying                                   ( 2

Date: 9 Nov 2005; Place: Bangalore

I felt as if closing my eyes and opening again, and here I am in the Bangalore City Station waiting for the Coimbatore Kurla Express to return to Mumbai. Obviously I could not dare to imagine how fast the past five days had gone.

Date: 10 Nov 2005; Place: 3A 61, TCS Gateway Park, Mumbai

I was back in my office cubicle checking all the hundreds of mails that had piled up in my mailbox. Again, the mood was bad, and again I felt like dragging time along with me.

Mood = Boring; Unhappy
Time = Dragging, like never before                    ( 3

From 1, 2 and 3, it is very clear that Time is directly Proportional to the mood, or rather happiness. The proportionality constant should be equal to the Happiness Index.

Isn’t it??

3 comments:

Dreamer said...

Wishing you many more happy returns of this day, Maggy.

suka said...

Dei, mageshu ethachu vela paruda... :-)) "suka"

Nil said...

Maggy, your blog is dying!