Friday, January 19, 2007

Choice...

Often we get choices to make in our life. Some could be as simple as choosing a shirt to wear to office, and some could be as critical as choosing ones life partner. Choices we get in life are like finding two paths on your way when you are wandering around the streets trying to reach a defined destination. It ends up so critical to choose the right path.

All said, a very common mentality of many (at least me) is that we tend to think about the choices even long after making decisions. Our mind tends to bother more about "what 'would' have happened, if I had chosen the other option", than working a way out of the current situation. This specifically happens when the path we choose to walk turns out to be the wrong one. We refuse to accept failure. We become week. Weakness unduly forces us to take the wrong paths again. This is a vicious cycle.

Isn't it much better forgetting about the choice we had and go ahead in life?

4 comments:

Bharani said...

100% percent correct da....i think many of us have this habit of thinking abt the choice after we have chosen one.....and as u said it is mostly when the chosen one is wrong...

Bharani said...

andha profile fotola irukaradhu yaaru unnoda thambiya :)

Magesh G said...

andha photo annanoda kalyana receptionla eduthadhu....yenakku orey oru annan dhaan ;-)

Anonymous said...

Very true...

Even am in the same situation still thinking about my old choice, even though am not sure if it is right or wrong and I very well knew that I no more have that...

But something within me strongly says that choice is surely a good one and still available for me and I will get that option...

Not knowing whatever my heart says is right or wrong, am puzzled...