Saturday, September 24, 2005

Blogging my way thro

Long since I have thought to myself that I should start a blog for myself. But i thought, what could I write in here??? I had a personal diary of my own, where I used to jot down things that happened everyday. I started it on Oct 29, 2003 and I think stopped at around sametime one year later. But some days back, I felt very bored, took my good old diary and started reading it. Wow...I read, I laughed, I cried, I sighed.....I did all sorts of things....That's when I decided, the same thing will be true in a blog too. Now Inspired by this and all of my friends bloggings, particularly Nilavans, here I am with my own blog. Hope this will continue all along my life, and in my last days I shall read, laugh, cry and sigh with all that happened in my life....I, me, myself...

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

Hey there Maggi,
Oops... Am I not supposed to say that... ;op .. Anyways, great starting pal. Keep it up. You know what... you have jumpstarted my thoughts too.. I am gonna restart my blog.. hee hee.. as if that's going to happen.Anyways.. Welcome to the BlogWorld.. and my heary wishes to you to become a BlogManiac...hee hee..