Saturday, September 24, 2005

Unforgettable events in Life - 1

Wow...Now I have started going forward...That too on the first day itself.. (I can hear ppl saying..Lets see how long does this go? )

Fine coming to the title, as I told in my earlier post that Blogs are for the future, to read, and enjoy. So I thought to document (am a so called software engineer) some of the most interesting happenings in my life....Cute and interesting, and funny, so that these memories are not faded away by time, and are stored permanently (are they ?) in the digital media ( I mean the webserver storage of blogspot!!)

So here comes the first:

I was three and half years old at that time. We were living in Cuddalore (some 24 kms from Pondicherry). My brother studying in St. Marys Matriculation, one of the most famous convents in Cuddalore. I used to always say that I also will have to study in the same school. Small genius was I. And my parents took me for the admission. Being a convent, they asked me some questions, my memory is not strong to remember them. Then the principal (a sister, her name was Christopher something) started hesitating to take me in. I always wanted to be in the same school as my dear brother, which made me desperate to get an admission there. So without any doubts in mind, I said, "Sister, enakku inga admission kedakalainaa, naan sethu poiduven!" (translate to: I would die, if you dont admit me in). Ooops, everyone was shocked to here a small kid say something like this. The principal immediately came around to me, took me to her arms and said, "I never would want such a nice kid die, you are admitted. "
don't ever ask, how my parents felt. Poor mom and dad, there faces went in all directions. But still they were happy that I got into my brothers school.

And that's how I got into my first school, and from there I have come so far.

2 comments:

Dreamer said...

Gnabagam varudhae.. Gnabagam varudhae.. Gnabagam varudhaaaeeee.. :)

Magesh G said...

Thanks Balaki...Innum Gnabagangal Thodarum... Those were the Golden moments....